Biliary Stent Gen-II
The next generation of Micro-Tech biliary stents takes the bridging of bile-duct stenosis to a new level. Thanks to its slim design, the system can be pushed almost frictionless through the endoscope and released easily in the bile-duct. A high flexible, specially developed Nitinol wire and the tantalum markers ensure optimal placement under X-ray vision.
Download brochure >
- Slimmer introducer set
- Point-of-no-return for uncovered and partially covered stents
- Stent system does not need to be flushed before application
- Stent with tantalum marker for good visibility under X-ray
Available in Multiple Lengths
The range of stents are available in lengths from 40 to 100 mm as well as fully, partially and uncovered stents. Uncovered and partially covered variants are produced with a “point-of-no-return” that allows to re-insert the stent into the sheath again and make the repositioning much easier.
Biliary Gen-II Straight Stents
Biliary Gen-II Stents with Extended Tulips
Like to find out more about this product?
2. 48 Hour Delivery timeline
*urgent orders can be fulfilled within 24 hours
3. Delivered to the hospital by zero emission vehicles
4. Customer receives product, ready to use with patient